Trying to find lower-priced insurance rates in Riverside, CA? Riverside consumers have lots of choices when looking for the best price on Dodge Magnum insurance. They can either spend hours driving around to compare prices or save time using the internet to get rate quotes. There are more efficient ways to find insurance online so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to compare rates for a Dodge and locate the lowest price from both online companies and Riverside agents.
A recent survey discovered that a large majority of drivers have remained with the same insurance company for more than four years, and just under half have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. The average driver in California could cut their rates by about 35% a year by just shopping around, but they just don’t want to compare rates.
You may qualify for discounts for Dodge Magnum insurance in Riverside
Some companies don’t necessarily list every discount in an easy-to-find place, so the following list contains a few of the more well known and the more hidden discounts that you may qualify for.
- Government Employees – Active or former government employment may qualify for a discount when you quote Riverside auto insurance with a few insurance companies.
- Memberships – Participating in qualifying clubs or civic groups could qualify you for a break on your next renewal.
- No Claims – Drivers with accident-free driving histories can earn big discounts when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- Payment Discounts – If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Seat Belts Save – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts could save 15% off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Riverside auto insurance quote than drivers with accidents.
Policy discounts save money, but some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. If you do the math and it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Popular insurance companies and some of the discounts are outlined below.
- GEICO includes discounts for good student, multi-policy, air bags, membership and employees, driver training, and anti-lock brakes.
- Travelers has discounts for IntelliDrive, payment discounts, save driver, student away at school, and new car.
- Nationwide policyholders can earn discounts including family plan, Farm Bureau membership, easy pay, business or organization, anti-theft, and good student.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for business and professional, electronic funds transfer, distant student, multi-car, bundle discounts, and teen driver.
- Esurance has savings for anti-lock brakes, Switch & Save, good driver, paid-in-full, online quote, and Pac-12 alumni.
- State Farm may offer discounts for passive restraint, safe vehicle, multiple autos, driver’s education, and good student.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online signing, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, online quote discount, and good student.
- Mercury Insurance offers discounts for good student, age of vehicle, ease of repair, type of vehicle, and anti-theft.
When quoting, ask every prospective company the best way to save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered in your area. To view insurance companies who offer cheap Dodge Magnum insurance quotes in Riverside, click here to view.
The most recommended method to get rate comparisons for Dodge Magnum insurance in Riverside utilizes the fact most insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to compare their rates. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is provide details such as whether you are married, if you have a valid license, the type of vehicles you drive, and how much school you completed. The rating information is then sent to many of the top insurers and they return rate quotes quickly.
To check Dodge Magnum insurance prices now, click here and enter your zip code.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Riverside, CA. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you visit several of them to get the most affordable price.
Tailor your auto insurance coverage to you
Always keep in mind that when comparing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Do they offer discounts for home and auto coverage?
- When should I drop full coverage on my Dodge Magnum?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- When should I not buy collision coverage?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- When should I remove my kid from my policy?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Get rate quotes but buy from a local Riverside insurance agent
A lot of people just want to sit down with an agent and that is a smart decision Professional insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of comparing auto insurance online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance rates but still work with a licensed agent.
Upon completion of this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is sent to local insurance agents in Riverside who will give you quotes for your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to contact any agents since price quotes are sent immediately to you. If you need to get a price quote from one company in particular, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding a good provider requires more thought than just a cheap quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
Choose an insurance agent wisely
When finding local Riverside agents, it can be helpful to understand the types of agencies and how they operate. Agents are categorized either independent or exclusive. Either can insure your vehicles, but it’s important to point out the subtle differences since it could factor into which agent you choose.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These type of agents can only provide pricing for a single company like State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive insurance agents are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Consumers sometimes choose to use a exclusive agent partially due to the brand name instead of buying on price only.
Shown below are Riverside exclusive agents that are able to give comparison quotes.
- GEICO Insurance Agent
2711 Canyon Springs Parkway, Suite A-104 – Riverside, CA 92507 – (951) 786-9477 – View Map
- Josh Terraneau – State Farm Insurance Agent
5053 La Mart Dr #103 – Riverside, CA 92507 – (951) 784-4353 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Cynthia MC Ghee
6710 Magnolia Ave – Riverside, CA 92506 – (951) 369-8850 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents are not employed by any specific company and that enables them to quote your coverage with many different companies and get the cheapest rates. If premiums increase, they simply move the coverage in-house which makes it simple for you.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, we highly recommend that you get several quotes from a couple of independent agencies so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Many independent agencies also insure through mutual insurance companies which can be an advantage.
The following is a short list of independent agents in Riverside willing to provide price quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: EG Insurance Agency Inc
11728 Magnolia Ave Suite B – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 202-1871 – View Map
- Dashers Insurance Riverside
10066 Magnolia Ave – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 689-2445 – View Map
- Danmar Insurance Services
9899 Indiana Ave #101 – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 509-0509 – View Map
If you get good feedback for all questions you ask as well as an affordable premium quote, you may have just found a car insurance agent that is a good match to service your policy.
Frequent quotes can save
We covered a lot of information how to compare Dodge Magnum insurance prices in Riverside. The key concept to understand is the more you quote Riverside auto insurance, the higher your chance of finding inexpensive Riverside auto insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest prices come from a small mutual company.
Drivers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including high prices, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, policy cancellation and even high rates after DUI convictions. No matter why you want to switch, switching companies can be easier than you think.
Lower-priced Dodge Magnum insurance in Riverside can be sourced online in addition to many Riverside insurance agents, so you need to quote Riverside auto insurance with both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies do not provide price quotes online and most of the time these small, regional companies work with independent agencies.
How to find better rates for Dodge Magnum insurance in Riverside
It takes a few minutes, but the best way to get cheaper Dodge Magnum insurance in Riverside is to regularly compare quotes from insurers who provide car insurance in California.
Step 1: Get an understanding of how your policy works and the factors you can control to keep rates down. Many factors that cause rate increases such as traffic violations, accidents, and an unfavorable credit rating can be eliminated by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
Step 2: Compare price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple sources. Click to view companies
Step 3: Compare the new rates to the premium of your current policy to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find a lower rate and make a switch, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
Step 4: Provide notification to your current company of your intention to cancel your existing policy. Submit the required down payment along with the signed application to the new company. Make sure you keep the new certificate verifying coverage with your vehicle’s registration.
A tip to remember is to use the same level of coverage on each price quote and and to get price estimates from as many companies as you can. Doing this enables a fair rate comparison and a complete price analysis.
To learn more, link through to the resources below:
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Who Has Affordable Riverside Car Insurance Quotes for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- How Much are Riverside Car Insurance Rates for Infrequent Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record in Riverside? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Teenage Males in Riverside? (FAQ)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)