Do you want to stop overpaying and find low-cost Kia Stinger insurance in Riverside? Searching for cheaper insurance for a Kia Stinger in California can be difficult, but you can learn the following methods to save time.
There are more efficient ways to shop for car insurance so we’re going to tell you the proper way to quote coverages on a Kia and get the lowest possible price from both online companies and Riverside agents.
Cheapest companies for Kia Stinger insurance
The companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in California. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to find the cheapest rates.
Discounts can help to save on Kia Stinger insurance in Riverside
Companies do not list every policy discount in an easy-to-find place, so we researched both well-publicized and the harder-to-find credits available to bring down your rates.
- ABS Braking Discount – Cars and trucks that have anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more on Stinger insurance in Riverside.
- Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks off the personal injury premium cost.
- Membership in Organizations – Being a member of specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations is a simple method to lower premiums when shopping for insurance.
- Sign Early and Save – Some insurance companies give discounts for buying a new policy early. It can save you around 10%.
- Accident Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay less in comparison with accident-prone drivers.
Please keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Even though it appears it’s possible to get free car insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
Companies and their offered discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm discounts include accident-free, student away at school, Drive Safe & Save, safe vehicle, anti-theft, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and defensive driving training.
- GEICO includes discounts for military active duty, membership and employees, anti-lock brakes, five-year accident-free, and good student.
- SAFECO offers discounts including anti-theft, bundle discounts, accident prevention training, multi-car, teen safety rewards, and drive less.
- Farmers Insurance may offer discounts for good student, teen driver, electronic funds transfer, distant student, and homeowner.
- AAA has discounts for multi-policy, good student, education and occupation, pay-in-full, anti-theft, multi-car, and AAA membership discount.
- USAA may have discounts that include family discount, driver training, military installation, new vehicle, loyalty savings, annual mileage, and safe driver.
It’s a good idea to ask all companies you are considering the best way to save money. Some credits might not apply in Riverside.
Why You Might Pay Inflated Rates in Riverside
When buying car insurance it’s important to understand a few of the rating criteria that play a part in calculating your car insurance rates. If you have a feel for what influences your rates, this allows you to make good choices that could result in lower car insurance prices. Multiple criteria are taken into consideration when premium rates are determined. Most are fairly basic like an MVR report, although some other factors are more obscure like where you live or how financially stable you are.
The factors shown below are most of the major factors that factor into rates.
You might pay higher premiums if you are single – Having a wife or husband can get you a discount on your car insurance policy. Having a significant other is viewed as being more financially stable it has been statistically shown that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Cheaper rates by combining – Most major companies apply lower prices to customers who have multiple policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount drivers will still want to compare Kia Stinger rates in Riverside to guarantee you are still saving the most.
Premiums go up with performance – The performance level of the vehicle you drive makes a substantial difference in the rate you pay. The most favorable rates will generally be found on economy passenger models, but your final cost has many other factors.
Your gender affects costs – Over the last 50 years, statistics have shown that women are safer drivers than men. It does not mean women are better drivers. Females and males cause accidents at a similar rate, but the male of the species have costlier accidents. Men also statistically receive more major tickets like reckless driving and DUI.
How’s your driving record? – Having just one speeding ticket or other violation can increase the cost of insurance to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers who don’t get tickets get better prices as compared to those with violations. People who have severe violations such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions may find they need to submit a SR-22 form with their state’s department of motor vehicles in order to prevent their license from being revoked.
High credit equals lower costs – An insured’s credit score is a big factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. Drivers with good credit tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than those with lower credit ratings. If your credit rating is lower than you’d like, you could potentially save money when insuring your Kia Stinger by improving your rating.
GPS tracking and theft deterrents lower prices – Owning a car with advanced anti-theft systems can help lower your premiums. Anti-theft devices such as vehicle immobilizer systems, OnStar, and tracking devices like LoJack all help stop car theft.
Auto insurance quotes from local neighborhood Riverside car insurance agents
A small number of people prefer to talk to a local agent and doing that can be a smart decision Good agents can help determine the best coverages and will help you if you have claims. One of the great benefits of comparing insurance prices online is you can get cheaper car insurance rates and also buy local. Buying insurance from local agents is important especially in Riverside.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is transmitted to agents in your area who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no reason to visit any agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you just need to go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
If you want an insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different types of agents and how they can write your policy. Riverside agents can be categorized as either exclusive agents or independent agents. Either one can sell affordable auto insurance policies, but it’s worth mentioning the difference in the companies they write for because it can influence your agent selection.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agents are normally appointed by many insurers so as a result can place your coverage with lots of companies depending on which coverage is best. If prices rise, your agent can just switch to a different company and you can keep the same agent. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, we recommend you include multiple independent agents to have the most options to choose from. Most can insure with companies you’ve never heard of which could offer lower prices.
Featured below is a partial list of independent insurance agencies in Riverside that may be able to provide comparison quotes.
- Joseph Insurance Services
3694 Sunnyside Dr – Riverside, CA 92506 – (951) 683-0777 – View Map
- Bergman Insurance
6281 Brockton Ave # 2 – Riverside, CA 92506 – (951) 684-3624 – View Map
- Preferred Insurance
3501 Adams St – Riverside, CA 92504 – (951) 689-4830 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. They receive extensive training on their products and sales techniques which can be an advantage. Many people use the same exclusive agent mostly because of loyalty to the company rather than having the cheapest rates.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Riverside that are able to give price quotes.
- Farmers Insurance – Sampson Cummings
10250 Indiana Ave – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 364-8020 – View Map
- Steve McDonald – State Farm Insurance Agent
2900 Adams St, Ste C10-J – Riverside, CA 92504 – (951) 785-6140 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Cynthia MC Ghee
6710 Magnolia Ave – Riverside, CA 92506 – (951) 369-8850 – View Map
Finding a good insurance agency is decision based upon more than just the quoted price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in California?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
More comparisons equals affordable rates
As you shop your coverage around, it’s very important that you do not buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits to discover at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price.
People switch companies for a number of reasons such as questionable increases in premium, high prices, policy cancellation and even high rates after DUI convictions. Whatever your reason, finding the right auto insurance provider is less work than it seems.
The cheapest Kia Stinger insurance in Riverside is attainable from both online companies in addition to many Riverside insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance providers may not provide online rate quotes and usually these small insurance companies sell through independent insurance agencies.
Steps to finding cheaper rates for Kia Stinger insurance in Riverside
It takes a little time, but the best way to get affordable Kia Stinger insurance is to compare prices regularly from different companies in Riverside.
First, try to comprehend what coverages are included in your policy and the modifications you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates like getting speeding tickets and an imperfect credit rating can be improved by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
Second, quote rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can provide price quotes for many different companies.
Third, compare the quotes to your current policy premium to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate and switch companies, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
Fourth, give proper notification to your current agent or company to cancel the current policy. Submit the application along with any required down payment to your new carrier. As soon as you can, safely store the certificate of insurance with your vehicle’s registration.
The key thing to know about shopping around is to try to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to get price quotes from as many carriers as you can. Doing this helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Riverside Car Insurance Quotes for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Riverside Car Insurance for Active Military? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Subaru Impreza in Riverside? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Toyota Highlander in Riverside? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)