If you want to save the most money, the best way to find affordable quotes for Toyota Sequoia insurance in Riverside is to do a yearly price comparison from providers in California. Prices can be compared by following these steps.
- First, spend a few minutes and learn about how insurance works and the changes you can make to keep rates down. Many risk factors that result in higher prices such as inattentive driving and a substandard credit score can be amended by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Second, compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agencies can provide price quotes from multiple sources. Begin your rate comparison
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing policy to see if a cheaper rate is available in Riverside. If you find better rates, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
- Fourth, tell your current company to cancel your current coverage and submit the required down payment along with the signed application for your new policy. Don’t forget to keep your new proof of insurance certificate in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
A key point to remember is to compare identical deductibles and limits on each price quote and and to get price estimates from as many carriers as you can. Doing this enables an accurate price comparison and maximum price selection.
It’s easy to assume that car insurance companies want to keep your business as long as possible. Insureds who shop for lower prices will presumably switch to a new company because there is a significant possibility of finding a lower-priced company. A recent study showed that people who made a habit of comparing rates saved an average of $70 a month compared to drivers who never shopped around for better prices.
If finding the cheapest rates on car insurance in Riverside is why you’re reading this, then having a good understanding how to find companies and compare coverage rates can make it simple to find affordable coverage.
How to buy Toyota Sequoia insurance in Riverside, CA
Most companies allow you to get price estimates online. Getting Toyota Sequoia insurance prices online is very simple as you simply type in your coverage information as detailed in the form. Once entered, their quoting system will order reports for credit and driving violations and returns a price based on these factors.
Being able to quote online for Toyota Sequoia insurance in Riverside simplifies rate comparisons, and it is important to have as many quotes as possible in order to find lower-cost car insurance pricing.
To quickly find out if lower rates are available, compare quotes from the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you copy the coverages as close as possible to your current policy. This helps ensure you are getting a fair comparison using the exact same coverages.
The auto insurance companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Riverside, CA. If more than one company is shown, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get the cheapest price.
Auto insurance statistics for a Toyota Sequoia
The premium table displayed below outlines different insurance prices for Toyota Sequoia models. Being aware of how car insurance prices are determined is important for you to make informed decisions when shopping around for a new policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sequoia SR/5 2WD||$238||$362||$442||$26||$132||$1,200||$100|
|Sequoia SR/5 4WD||$238||$426||$442||$26||$132||$1,264||$105|
|Sequoia Limited 2WD||$266||$426||$442||$26||$132||$1,292||$108|
|Sequoia Limited 4WD||$266||$426||$442||$26||$132||$1,292||$108|
|Sequoia Platinum 2WD||$266||$490||$442||$26||$132||$1,356||$113|
|Sequoia Platinum 4WD||$266||$490||$442||$26||$132||$1,356||$113|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Rates do not factor in specific location which can raise or lower premiums greatly.
Get discounts to get affordable Riverside car insurance rates
Companies don’t list all discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list both the well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious ways to save on car insurance.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If you pay your bill all at once rather than spreading payments over time you can actually save on your bill.
- Defensive Driving Course – Successfully completing a course teaching safe driver skills could possibly earn you a 5% discount if your company offers it.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few larger companies allow discounts for renewing your policy before your current expiration date. The savings is around 10%.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you combine your home and auto policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you could get a discount of at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Military Rewards – Having an actively deployed family member could qualify you for better rates.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving fewer miles can qualify you for lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can pay as much as 50% less than their less cautious counterparts.
Policy discounts save money, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. Despite the appearance that you can get free auto insurance, you aren’t that lucky.
The example below shows the difference between Toyota Sequoia insurance costs with and without some available policy discounts. The rates are based on a female driver, no violations or claims, California state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-car, claim-free, and homeowner discounts applied.
The best car insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts include:
- Mercury Insurance may offer discounts for anti-theft, accident-free, location of vehicle, type of vehicle, multi-policy, and age of vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include mature driver, multi-car, teen driver, switch companies, alternative fuel, youthful driver, and business and professional.
- Farm Bureau may include discounts for safe driver, renewal discount, driver training, good student, multi-vehicle, and youthful driver.
- State Farm discounts include Steer Clear safe driver discount, safe vehicle, accident-free, anti-theft, and defensive driving training.
- Allstate offers discounts for premier plus, anti-lock brakes, resident student, passive restraint, and senior citizen.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for driver training, military active duty, multi-vehicle, air bags, and emergency military deployment.
Check with each company or agent which discounts they offer. Savings might not be available to policyholders in your area. To see insurers with discount car insurance rates in Riverside, click here to view.
Auto insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the high cost, paying for auto insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a specific minimum amount of liability protection if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Sequoia, almost all lenders will make it mandatory that you have full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may insure your Toyota at a significantly higher premium and require you to pay the higher premium.
- Auto insurance protects both your Toyota Sequoia and your personal assets. It will also reimburse you for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay to defend you if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of buying enough insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially for larger claims. The average driver in America is overpaying more than $850 per year so it’s recommended you shop around every year to ensure rates are inline.
Buying from car insurance agents
Many people would prefer to buy from a local agent and often times that is recommended A nice benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find lower rates and still have an agent to talk to. Supporting local insurance agents is important especially in Riverside.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is transmitted to insurance agents in Riverside that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to visit any agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to your email. You’ll get the best rates AND a local agent. If you wish to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
When finding a reputable insurance agent or broker, it’s important to understand the different types of agencies to choose from. Car insurance agents in Riverside can be classified as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies are not limited to a single company so as a result can place your coverage through many companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you don’t have to switch agencies.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you will definitely want to include price quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most can insure with smaller mutual companies which can save you money.
Listed below is a partial list of independent agencies in Riverside that can give you price quotes.
- Nationwide Insurance: EG Insurance Agency Inc
11728 Magnolia Ave Suite B – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 202-1871 – View Map
- Adriana’s Insurance Services
6200 Van Buren Boulevard #105 – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 710-1100 – View Map
- Joseph Insurance Services
3694 Sunnyside Dr – Riverside, CA 92506 – (951) 683-0777 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide one company’s prices like Allstate and State Farm. These agents are unable to give you multiple price quotes so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive insurance agents are trained well on the products they sell which helps them compete with independent agents. A lot of people choose to use an exclusive agent partially due to the brand legacy rather than having low rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Riverside that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Farmers Insurance: Ronald Alldis
6600 Jurupa Ave #202 – Riverside, CA 92504 – (951) 788-2005 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Mike Ponce
1525 3rd St b – Riverside, CA 92507 – (951) 784-0951 – View Map
- Mike Powers – State Farm Insurance Agent
10850 Hole Ave a – Riverside, CA 92505 – (951) 687-3830 – View Map
Picking a car insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. Before buying a policy in Riverside, get answers to these questions.
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
If you receive acceptable answers to your questions and low cost Toyota Sequoia insurance quotes, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agent that will properly service your car insurance policy.