Unbelievably, most drivers have purchased from the same company for at least the last four years, and 38% of customers have never shopped around. Drivers in California could save themselves as much as 35% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most undervalue the amount of money they would save if they switch to a new company.
It takes a little time, but the best way to save on Audi TTS insurance is to regularly compare prices from insurance carriers who sell insurance in Riverside. This can be done by following these steps.
- Read and learn about how car insurance works and the measures you can control to prevent rate increases. Many things that drive up the price such as speeding tickets, careless driving and a not-so-good credit history can be controlled by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Obtain price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agents can quote prices for a wide range of companies.
- Compare the new rates to your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you find better rates and decide to switch, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
- Give notification to your agent or company to cancel your existing policy and submit a completed application and payment to your new insurance company. Make sure you keep your new proof of insurance certificate above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
A crucial key to this process is that you’ll want to make sure you compare similar limits and deductibles on every quote and and to get price estimates from every company you can. Doing this enables an apples-to-apples comparison and a complete price analysis.
Comparing rates for the lowest cost car insurance in Riverside is simple if you know the tricks. In a nutshell, each driver who wants cheaper car insurance stands a good chance to find a lower-cost policy. But California consumers can benefit by having an understanding of how big insurance companies determine prices because it varies considerably.
Where can I get the cheapest Riverside Audi TTS insurance?
The majority of larger companies give coverage price quotes on the web. Getting online rates for Audi TTS insurance in Riverside doesn’t take a lot of time because you just enter the coverages you want as detailed in the form. After you submit the form their quoting system requests your driving and credit reports and generates a price based on these and other factors. Quoting online for Audi TTS insurance in Riverside streamlines rate comparisons, and it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible in order to find the cheapest price.
To save time and find out if lower rates are available, take a look at the companies shown below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you input the coverage information as close as possible to your current policy. This way, you’re receiving comparison quotes based on similar coverages.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide price quotes in California. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you get rates from several of them to get the most competitive price.
Discounts for cheaper insurance rates
Insurance is expensive, but there are discounts available that can dramatically reduce your bill. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you quote, but some must be specifically requested prior to getting the savings.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you combine your auto and home policies with the same insurance company they may give you a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Having worked for a branch of the government can earn a discount up to 10% with certain companies.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Seniors can get reduced rates.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems can help prevent theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- College Student Discount – Kids living away from Riverside attending college and do not have a car can receive lower rates.
- Driver’s Ed – Teen drivers should enroll and complete driver’s education in school.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Riverside car insurance quote than drivers with accident claims.
Discounts save money, but please remember that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates you could get a free insurance policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
To view insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in California, follow this link.
Why do I need car insurance?
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Riverside, insurance may be required for several reasons.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Audi with a loan, most banks will require you to have comprehensive coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Audi at a significantly higher premium and require you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves both your car and your personal assets. It will also cover medical expenses that are the result of an accident. Liability coverage will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you have damage to your Audi as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of insuring your TTS are definitely more than the cost, especially with large liability claims. The average driver in California is currently overpaying as much as $800 each year so we recommend shopping around once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Buying car insurance from Riverside insurance agents
Some consumers just prefer to talk to a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying from and supporting local agencies is definitely important in Riverside.
After filling out this simple form, your coverage information gets sent to participating agents in Riverside that can give you free Riverside car insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to drive around as quotes are delivered to you. You can find lower rates without requiring a lot of work. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a specific company, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
When looking for a good Riverside insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the types of agencies and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance agents in Riverside can either be exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel are not employed by any specific company so they have the ability to put coverage with many different companies and find you the best rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move the coverage in-house and the insured can keep the same agent. When comparing car insurance rates, we recommend you compare prices from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Listed below is a small list of independent agents in Riverside who can help you get rate quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive work for only one company and examples are State Farm, Allstate and AAA. Exclusive agents are unable to provide other company’s prices so keep that in mind. They are usually well trained on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Riverside willing to provide price quotes.
Enrique Martinez – State Farm Insurance Agent
9305 Magnolia Ave – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 351-2085 – View Map
Deciding on an auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Riverside should be willing to answer these questions.
- How long has their agency been open in Riverside?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Riverside?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- How are they compensated?
- How are claims handled?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
After getting good responses for all questions you ask as well as offering an affordable quote, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agent that is a good match to service your policy. Just remember you can cancel a policy whenever you choose to so don’t feel that you’re stuck with any specific company for the entire policy term.