It takes a few minutes, but the best way to find low-cost Kia Amanti insurance is to regularly compare prices from different companies who provide car insurance in Riverside. Rate comparisons can be done by following these guidelines.
- Read about the coverage provided by your policy and the measures you can take to prevent rate increases. Many policy risk factors that are responsible for high rates such as traffic tickets, fender benders, and a not-so-good credit history can be remedied by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. Read the full article for the details to find cheap prices and find possible discounts that are available.
- Get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple insurance companies. View companies
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates and see if you can save money. If you find a better price and switch companies, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
- Provide notification to your current company to cancel your current policy. Submit the application along with any required down payment to your new company or agent. When you receive it, place your new proof of insurance paperwork with the vehicle registration.
One tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing the same amount of coverage on each quote and and to get price estimates from as many different companies as possible. This enables an accurate price comparison and the best rate selection.
Smart shoppers know that insurance companies want to keep you from shopping around. Drivers who shop rates annually will probably switch companies because of the good chance of finding a lower rate. A recent study showed that drivers who routinely shopped around saved as much as $3,450 over four years compared to other drivers who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding the cheapest price on auto insurance is your ultimate target, then having some insight into how to get price quotes and compare insurance can make it easier to find better rates.
Most of the larger companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive give coverage prices direct online. Getting quotes for Kia Amanti insurance in Riverside can be done by anyone as you simply type in the amount of coverage you want into the form. After you submit the form their system will order credit information and your driving record and gives you a price quote.
Using the web to get quotes for Kia Amanti insurance in Riverside simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible if you want to get the most affordable premium on insurance.
In order to find out how much you can save on insurance, check out the insurance providers below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you copy the limits and deductibles just like they are on your policy. This makes sure you’re receiving rate comparison quotes using the same coverage and limits.
The car insurance companies shown below offer price comparisons in California. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
Why do I need car insurance?
Even though Riverside Amanti insurance rates can get expensive, auto insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry specific limits of liability coverage in order to license the vehicle. In California these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, more than likely the lender will make it mandatory that you have full coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If the policy lapses, the bank will be required to insure your Kia for a much higher rate and require you to pay the higher premium.
- Auto insurance preserves not only your Kia Amanti but also your assets. It also can pay for medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of your driving. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your car more than cancel out the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. But the average American driver is wasting up to $800 each year so shop around each time the policy renews to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Discounts mean cheaper rates for Kia Amanti insurance in Riverside
Companies don’t always publicize the entire discount list in a way that’s easy to find, so we took the time to find both the well known as well as some of the hidden ways to save on car insurance.
- E-sign Discounts – Some of the larger companies will give you a small discount for buying a policy and signing up on your computer.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Seniors could receive a slight reduction on a Riverside car insurance quote.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you have multiple policies with one company you will save over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Driver’s Ed – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to participate in a local driver’s education class if offered at their school.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags or automatic seat belts can receive discounts as much as 30%.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your entire bill at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
A little disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Despite the appearance that it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
The best car insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are:
- Progressive discounts include multi-policy, online quote discount, good student, homeowner, online signing, and continuous coverage.
- Farmers Insurance has savings for good student, switch companies, bundle discounts, youthful driver, distant student, teen driver, and early shopping.
- Farm Bureau may have discounts that include good student, driver training, youthful driver, multi-policy, and 55 and retired.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including good driver, multiple autos, driver’s education, Steer Clear safe driver discount, student away at school, and Drive Safe & Save.
- GEICO offers discounts including driver training, military active duty, emergency military deployment, anti-lock brakes, air bags, seat belt use, and daytime running lights.
- SAFECO may offer discounts for drive less, teen safe driver, teen safety rewards, homeowner, safe driver, anti-lock brakes, and anti-theft.
- Liberty Mutual offers premium reductions for new graduate, multi-policy, preferred payment discount, multi-car, and new move discount.
Check with every company what discounts are available to you. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be available to policyholders in Riverside. To see a list of car insurance companies with the best discounts in Riverside, follow this link.
Insurance is available from local insurance agents
A lot of people would prefer to sit down with an agent and we recommend doing that The biggest benefit of getting online price quotes is you can get lower rates and also buy local. Supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is definitely important in Riverside.
Upon completion of this form (opens in new window), your information is emailed to participating agents in Riverside that provide free Riverside car insurance quotes for your coverage. There is no need to search for an agent since rate quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. You can get cheaper insurance rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you want to get a comparison quote for a specific company, you would need to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
Two different types of auto insurance agents
If you want to use a local Riverside insurance agency, you need to know there are two types of insurance agents and how they are slightly different. Agents in Riverside can be classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agencies often have many company appointments and that gives them the ability to insure through many different insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If they quote lower rates, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you should always get some free quotes from multiple independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Many independent agencies also insure through smaller mutual companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Featured below are independent insurance agents in Riverside who may provide free rate quotes.
- Strong Tie Insurance Services
1766 University Ave # 104 – Riverside, CA 92507 – (951) 682-1200 – View Map
- Dashers Insurance Riverside
10066 Magnolia Ave – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 689-2445 – View Map
- Insurance Incorporated
6809 Indiana Ave – Riverside, CA 92506 – (877) 898-9333 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive write business for a single company such as AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agents are well trained in insurance sales which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers frequently choose to use an exclusive agent mainly due to the brand and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Riverside that are able to give price quote information.
- Farmers Insurance – Dominique Tran
10800 Hole Ave #3 – Riverside, CA 92505 – (951) 343-3408 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Sampson Cummings
10250 Indiana Ave – Riverside, CA 92503 – (951) 364-8020 – View Map
- Adolfo Saldana – State Farm Insurance Agent
7344 Magnolia Ave #100 – Riverside, CA 92504 – (951) 637-3100 – View Map
Choosing the best car insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just the price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
If you get satisfactory answers as well as a affordable price, chances are good that you have found an insurance agent that is professional and can properly insure your vehicles. Just be aware that it’s your policy and you can terminate your policy any time you want so never feel you are locked into the insurance policy for the full term.
Ratings for Riverside auto insurance companies
Finding the right insurance company can be challenging considering how many different companies sell coverage in Riverside. The information shown next may help you choose which providers you want to consider when comparing rates.
Top 10 Riverside Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- AAA of Southern California
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- Mercury Insurance
Cheap insurance prices are available
Drivers change insurance companies for any number of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, unfair underwriting practices, policy cancellation and even extreme rates for teen drivers. Regardless of your reason, finding a new company can be less work than you think.
You just read a lot of techniques to shop for Kia Amanti insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote Riverside car insurance, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies.
Budget-friendly insurance in Riverside is available from both online companies and from local insurance agents, so you need to shop Riverside car insurance with both in order to have the best chance of saving money. A few companies don’t offer internet price quotes and usually these small insurance companies only sell through independent agencies.
Additional detailed information is located by following these links:
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Real Estate Agents in Riverside? (FAQ)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Self-driving cars won’t replace humans (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)